https://www.plectica.com/maps/EH6N51Q18

This flowchart reveals that present-day Rwanda has been influenced by past philosophers and theories, these influences reveal that past ideas and theories have been crucial to the present government.

After taking a look at my flowchart, do you think some of the ideas positively affected the government while other affected the government negatively? if so how? Can you relate this to your country?

2 thoughts on “Economic and Political Influences on Rwanda

1. I liked your use of a political/ economic terms. You where able to argue the influence of events, idea’s and people on the Rwandan Government in a concise, clear way. I specifically appreciated the inclusion of the context, as it helped the reader relate to the analysis and connection you gave later on. What you could improve on is adding the date’s of the events. Although you organized the flowchart chronologically dates allow for better connection from both the reader and yourself.

2. Your flowchart conveyed a lot of information about Rwanda’s history and influences. You showed how Rwanda’s government has developed from coercive authority to charismatic and rational-legal authority clearly. I liked how you used different colours to show both influences and background information, as well as chronological order, which made the whole reading very clear and easy to follow.